NASA will get a planet guard to give you a fuller salary. You may not have heard of this profession before, but the definition of the mission was made after the Outer Space Treaty signed by the United States in 1967. According to the mission statement, they prevent people from polluting space and spread a microblogger on Earth.
The annual salary ranges from $ 124,000 to $ 187,000 . For example, ‘civil servants’ employed by many space agencies are working on a shift or part-time basis. In fact, there are now two full-time agencies: one is NASA , the other is the European Space Agency .
Since NASA’s single planet guard, Catharine Conley , has been in operation since 2014, the position that has been opened requires a lot of navigation at the same time, as robots in space stations need to be inspected. For example; In the United States, the congress and president gave NASA a green light to explore Jupiter’s living potential, Europa . The goal of the Europa Clipper, which costs 2.7 billion euros, is not to go down to the satellite but to map the surface, look for clues about water and viability. In the meantime, the robot is in the foreground to reduce the possibility of accidentally falling into the satellite. Indeed, on the contrary, it is necessary to knowingly apply protocols and procedures to prevent any planet microbes from spreading to Earth.But this is not always the case, according to Conley’s explanation, a typical week is spent reading lots of emails and research and looking at supplies and offers.
Which candidates should apply?
- He has worked as a senior government official for at least 1 year and also has high level knowledge of this subject.
- ‘People who have the chance to plan, execute or supervise a program that is important at national level.
- Diplomatic relations are strong people. Because these are very expensive tasks and therefore they are realized by the contributions of many countries.
- Masters in physics, engineering or mathematics.
- They’re tight. The task requires ‘mystery’.
NASA is accepting applications at USAJobs.gov until August 14th.